A number of resources are available for participants to download from this page.
- View the Organisers’ Handbook for our guide to organising your event.
- For an example of what an event order looks like, take a look at a Sample Event Order for Buildings & Events
- For a sample event order for walks see this document Sample Event Order for Walks
- For sample risk assessments for any building or event view this document Sample Risk Assessments for Buildings Walks & Events
- To make your own event order, you can use these templates: Template Event Order for Buildings
- Template Event Order for Walks
- And here’s a template for your risk assessment Template Risk Assessment
- If you are taking photos of your event (please do!) have some of these to hand: Photographic Release Form
- And don’t forget to print off some of these in time for your event: Survey Sign Up Sheet
- Here is the poster for the Photography Competition should you wish to print this off.
- The national Doors Open Days website has some other resources including more risk assessment templates, and a document detailing the Public Liability Insurance that all participants’ events are covered by,